THINK | The Daily Newsletter series are brief posts focusing on educational & wellness content. We believe whatever content you read, or watch has an impact on your cognitive skills. THINK series is thoroughly improvised to give you the best of content in form of newsletters.
Reminders & Positive Affirmations, Enlivening Quotes as notifications will help feed your mind with positive impact gradually & building a daily habit to input healthy reading.
Motto: Because what you read matters.
1. Be patient when feeling frustrated, angry, or sad. Read good content or listen to relaxing music.
2. Remember that it is okay to ask for help once in a while
3. Create a list of things you can do to make yourself feel better
4. Practice breathing exercises
5. Seek support from friends and family members
6. Let go of your pain by writing about it in a journal or talking about it with someone who will listen without judgment
7. Get out into nature or work out at the gym
8. Choose your thoughts carefully and focus on the positive ones instead of the negative ones if possible
9. Spending time with pets, nature.
10. Make a minimal TO-DO list of Taking in the sunlight for 10 minutes every day, drink 8 glasses of water, and do 30 minutes of exercise daily.
You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment.Henry David Thoreau
You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment.
SELF CARE AFFIRMATION
No matter how tough the challenge, find the right way to push forward.
by Eclectic Brains Magazine, Editorial Team | THINK | Henry David Thoreau